PDA

View Full Version : www.babyage.com

stillplayswithbarbies
02-12-2003, 07:59 PM
Does anyone know where to get coupons or discount codes for www.babyage.com?

Has anyone ordered from them, are they trustworthy?

Thanks in advance for your help

...Karen
Mom to Jake age 12 and expecting Logan Elizabeth or Logan Bartholomew, EDD March 21

danielleh
02-13-2003, 09:15 AM
There were a couple of codes for babyage on www.currentcodes.com.
HTH,
Danielle
mom to Jimmy born 8/29/02

llzink
02-13-2003, 09:37 AM
Have purchased 2 items from babyage. No problems at all. Products were just as ordered. I tried to use some coupon codes from some web sites but they were not valid. May have some trouble finding some. Their $3.95 shipping rates is great.

gour0
02-13-2003, 01:26 PM
BabyAge.com BabyAge.com features major name brand strollers, carseats, cribs, bedding, toys, nursery items, feeding, safety, bed & bath, baby gifts and more. Search by brand or pattern or browse the Clearance Section. >> Save up to 60% on Strollers, Carseats & Cribs
>> Close Out Baby Bedding -- up to 50% off!
>> Clearance Items
>> SPECIALS on baby items
>> 10% off any Peg Perego item w/ coupon code Perego (exp. 2/17)

http://www.shopping-bargains.com/children.html

sweetbasil
02-17-2003, 03:54 PM
I've ordered baby bedding from them in the past- their prices were very competitive, and I had NO problems with the merchandise. Good luck!

partyof5
02-26-2003, 07:10 PM
Although they had a couple of bad reviews on [link:www.bizrate.com|www.bizrate.com] I ordered the Combi traditional diaper bag from them because they had the cheapest price I could find ($34.99 compared to babystyle.com where it's $42.00)and their $3.95 shipping cost wasn't bad either. I called their customer service first to make sure that they had it in stock then I tried to place my order online. Unfortunately when I tried to place my order online their website didn't acknowledge whether or not it went through so I ended up calling them again. I spoke to "Dan" who was very helpful. He checked and indeed my online order didn't go through so I placed one over the phone. He gave me my order number and emailed all the details of my order to me. The next day, I received my Fed Ex tracking number by email. Five days later I received my diaper bag as promised. I'd order from them again but only after I check to make sure that what I want is in stock.

HTH!

Cindy

mabuckles
02-27-2003, 09:14 AM
I have ordered from them and things arrived quickly. Overall a good experience. If you order from Bayage be sure to set up an ebates (www.ebates.com) account.... Then you can get cash back on what you order. I love how they just send you a check from buying things you were going to buy anyhow. BabyCenter also gives an ebates rebate.

mom2binsd
03-24-2003, 03:12 AM
I bought the Combi Ultra Savvy Stroller for 149 (half price)and was very pleased- it arrived a few days ahead of the promised date- no problems at all and the 3.95 shipping is great!

heidi_timms
03-24-2003, 07:36 PM
I bought that Same Ultrasavvy Stroller and mine came quickly as well. No problems at all. I even called to check to see how many they had in stock because at that price, I thought that they would run out quick and I couldn't make a decision and didn't want to miss out on the deal. Well, the customer service rep told me that they had plenty in stock and I had time to make my decision! The $3.95 shipping was the best part of the deal!

~Heidi