PDA

View Full Version : Don't order from Strollers4Less!!!

daisy1234
03-06-2003, 09:59 PM
I too had problems with stollers4less.com. I received the wrong color! I wanted the new color... but I ended up with the most popular color. I was pretty annoyed and called to complain and they acted as if it was no big deal! They were willing to make the exchange...but it seemed to be such a hassle so we settled for the color we did not order! They also did not ship the adapter bar for our Peg stroller and they had the nerve to charge for an item that was supposed to be free with the purchase!!!! I would not recommend this company.

Sherry
03-20-2003, 01:29 AM
The same thing happened to me! I ordered a different color than what they sent me. But I too thought it was too much of a hassle to exchange. Their so-called customer service never answers emails and not helpful on the phone. I will never order from them again!

mom2b2003
03-26-2003, 10:46 AM
I am still disputing an order placed in January with them. The stroller was broken and it took me 5 weeks to get a return autho number and shipping label to send back to them. I sent it back several weeks ago, and my account STILL hasn't been credited.

Also, they charged me for a diaper bag that never shipped and have acknowleged this, but still haven't issued a credit to my account.

You will probably have to continue to contact them despite their promise to rectify your order. Any time I have actually gotten through to a person, they promise to rectify, but nothing happens.

I'm disputing through my credit card company at this point, because I simply cannot take calling and emailing them on a daily basis anymore.

Also, I have logged a complaint on the better business bureau website about them and would encourage anyone who has unresolved difficulties to do the same.

Katie
EDD#1 3/31/03

Good luck!

Jen0603
05-22-2003, 09:12 AM
I also had a very bad experience with Strollers4Less!!!

I ordered a Peg Perego adapter bar on 4/28/03. My credit card was charged immediately even though the estimated delivery was 10 business days. The email confirmation of my order stated that if I did not receive my order by the 10th business day, to reply to that message so that my order could be tracked. When my order did not arrive by the 10th business day, I did just that and never received a response! So, I called the number listed on the website (856-809-1600), which happens to be a long distance call for me. I called several times throughout the day, only to receive a busy signal!?! When I finally got through, the customer service representative (her name was Michelle) was very rude and not helpful at all. She kept placing me on hold without even asking me first (remember, this was a long distance call) and then she finally returned to the line only to tell me that the product I had ordered was on backorder and would not be available until mid-June. When I asked why I had not been notified of this, she said that I was on some list to be contacted. I then requested that my credit card be credited for the amount billed until the order is shipped. I also commented on Michelle's rudeness and she didn't seem to care at all that I was not happy.

When a couple of days later, I still had not received notification that the product I ordered was on backorder, I decided to check the website, only to find that the product was still being listed as "In stock (7-10 business days)" under Availability. I am normally a very understanding person when these things happen, but it was the customer service (or lack thereof) that made me so unhappy with this company. I have now cancelled my order and have ordered directly from Peg Perego, which, as it turns out, is only priced $1.05 (including shipping) more than Strollers4less, not to mention that the product is in stock and will arrive in approximately 5-7 business days. I must say, if I had known I would go through such an ordeal while trying to place what should have been a very simple order with this company, I would gladly have spent the extra $1.05 without a second thought! :o

When I checked the Better Business Bureau website, I found the President of the company's name and email address so I decided to send my complaint directly to the top. Here was the response I received...

"Hello,

Sorry to hear about your trouble with us. We are in the process of totally updating our systems to make our site more user friendly and to keep our customers better informed of backorders. We are getting more business then we can handle right now and are doing everything we can to keep up.

Ori Rosenkrantz,
President
Strollers4Less.com

[email protected]

50 Egg Harbor Rd
Suites 15 & 16
Berlin, NJ 08009

T 856-809-1600 * 224
F 856-809-1604"