PDA

View Full Version : BabyAge.com

bethwl
03-26-2003, 05:25 PM
I know a few people said that they ordered the Combi Ultra Savvy stroller from BabyAge.com. And I know they said that shipping was only $3.95. I'm still incredulous. So they ship you a stroller and you pay only $3.95??? I have tried calling their customer service number on several occasions to confirm this (because their website says something about "flat shipping $3.95 for most items" and then does mention "oversize shipping charges"), but have never gotten a live person, which makes me wary. Just looking for reassurance from satisfied customers, I guess.

Thanks!

August Mom
03-26-2003, 08:45 PM
I haven't ordered a stroller from BabyAge.com, but I know people who have and paid $3.95 shipping. I did a trial run for you on the website, putting an Ultra Savvy in my shopping cart. There was only one shipping option, "standard" for $3.95. On the confirm order screen, it was still only showing $3.95 for shipping. I think the flat rate shipping is for real on this item. :)

There was a recent thread about BabyAge.com and customers were pleased. HTH

llzink
03-27-2003, 09:57 AM
I ordered the Ultra Savvy and the shipping was only $3.95 and the stroller was in perfect condition and delivered on time. Great experience with BabyAge website.

heidi_timms
03-27-2003, 05:33 PM
I too got my UltraSavvy for that same price plus $3.95 shipping. It came within 5-7 days, all the way to California-I think that they are East Coast? My stroller was also in perfect condition.

I also noticed that babyage sells Ultra Savvys strollers on ebay too. They lower the price for the stroller-$129 I think, then they charge more for shipping-like $20-25. It adds up to exactly the same price as they sell on their website-$149.99 plus $3.95 shipping.

spencersmommy
03-27-2003, 10:30 PM
Hi I ordered my Combi from babyage, too. Yes, the shipping is that cheap. :-) The stroller came in on time and in perfect condition, too. I would order from them again. Go for it!
Amy

stillplayswithbarbies
03-29-2003, 03:48 PM
They do that with the pack n play too. I got my pack n play there and it was only $3.95 shipping. It arrived really fast. Babyage.com is great.

...Karen
Jake age 12
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03

bethwl
03-31-2003, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I went ahead and ordered it. I just couldn't believe that they'd ship me a stroller for $3.95, but I guess some things aren't too good to be true.