PDA

View Full Version : Dmart

josephsmom
04-02-2003, 09:02 AM
Has anyone dealt with this website? What's your experience been like? They seem to have good prices on discontinued strollers and other gear, and their shipping prices are not too bad. Should I give them a try?

Helene
mommy to Joseph 12/29/01

Rachels
04-02-2003, 11:52 AM
I had a mixed experience-- shipping was more on my item than I thought was reasonable given the overall cost. Also, the item was out of stock, but that wasn't indicated on the website. I got an email about a week after I placed the order from customer service explaining that it was delayed. Arrrgh. On the other hand, customer service was VERY helpful at that point, gave me the option to keep or cancel the order with no headache, and shipped it right out to me as soon as it was in stock. So I would order from them again, but not for something I needed quickly, and not for something that cost too much to ship, especially given the turnaround time.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

August Mom
04-02-2003, 11:58 AM
I have considered ordering from DMart, but never have. Do check out the return policy, though. When I looked at it for a stroller I was considering, it had to be returned within 15 days of receipt and was subject to a 15% restocking fee. Also, this item came with free shipping, but if I returned it, I had to pay DMart's original shipping cost as well.

Mom2Katie
04-10-2003, 01:55 AM
I ordered a stroller from them (a Pliko for $99 with free shipping) and it arrived in a timely fashion, in perfect condition. I would definitely do business with them again.

LD92599
04-10-2003, 08:56 AM
I was also very happy w/ them..ordered the $99 pliko!

Laura
mom to William 3.5.2003

brubeck
04-10-2003, 03:40 PM
I've ordered lots of stuff from them including a Britax carseat and cases of Diaper Genie refills. Now I've never wanted to return anything so I can't comment on this, but the items always shipped out quickly.

Occasionally their shipping prices are expensive, but you can see the cost before you buy, so it's not like they slap you with something you aren't expecting. I presume you (like all bargain hunters) look at the TOTAL cost including shipping and tax before you buy anything so that should already be factored into your decision.

ggrunloh
04-15-2003, 09:41 PM
Can you give me the Dmart website? I can't find it?

Momof3Labs
04-15-2003, 09:48 PM
www.dmartstores.com

www.dmart2000.com