PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ordered from Baby Bungalow?

Ti Lung
04-04-2003, 07:13 PM
Has anyone ever ordered from Baby Bungalow? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

lailashawn
04-11-2003, 01:11 AM
Hi - yes, I recently ordered a fleece stroller insert from them. The price was pretty good compared to other sites that I'd found online. My stroller fleece came in great shape and I was emailed a tracking number when it shipped. My only complaint was that I expected it to be shipped a bit sooner, but it wasn't a big deal. I was just being impatient!

mommyj
04-15-2003, 09:22 PM
I bought my co-sleeper from Baby Bungalow. They were having a sale, and their prices were the lowest online. I received the item quickly. Also, the mattress I received had a dent in it, and they had Arm's Reach send me a new one right away. That's my only experience with them, but it was a good one.

sweetbasil
05-05-2003, 11:10 PM
I'm getting my double jogging stroller from them (DS&DH's mother's day gift to me)...it's backordered until the end of May, but just for the asking, they sent me a 5% off purchases over $100 coupon code via e-mail. So far, I'm happy with their customer service- will try to let ya know when the stroller gets here, though! :)