PDA

View Full Version : Website suggestions for purchasing the Inglesina Zippy

Jen841
04-14-2003, 09:21 AM
I found $269 + 5% off at Stinkybaby.com. Any other suggestions? Buying baby items on-line is a while new experience for me. I have a month to get it, so this is not a rush order.

August Mom
04-14-2003, 10:48 AM
You can sometimes get good deals on ebay. However, if you have any thoughts that you might want to return it this is not a good option. You would have to resell it.

Jen841
04-14-2003, 02:28 PM
Thank you. I have decided I want the Sugar color, and there was not one available out there. Stinkybaby.com will meet a price of $245 with shipping so I am considering them, but I would love some feedback on the site.

cuca_
04-16-2003, 09:19 AM
I got my Zippy from arunningstroller.com. It is a great place, and they will match the lowest price you find. I got my stroller within 3 days. If you do a search in this site you will find a lot of arunningstroller.com happy customers. Good luck!

Jen841
04-17-2003, 09:30 AM
I wanted the built in rainshield, so I went with stinkybaby.com. I'll update the site with my experience. They met the lowest price too and they were VERY responsive to my questions and gave me a lot of helpful information as I made my final decision.

justlearning
04-26-2003, 11:45 PM
It sounds like you really wanted the Sugar color and were happy with the price from stinkybaby.com. In case someone else is wanting a great deal on a Zippy, though, here's information I posted on the stroller board:

While looking on Babystyle for a diaper bag, I came across this deal that I thought someone may be interested in. Although I already have a stroller, it seems like this is a good deal on a Zippy. Here's the deal... The stroller, which is regular $279 is on sale for $249. But, because it's part of the outlet items, you can right now get an additional 20% off (code: EXTRASALE), which brings the cost down to $200. Then, to bring the cost down another $12, you can go to babystyle through ebates, which gives you an extra 6% rebate. If you don't already have an ebates account, here's a link to sign up: http://www.ebates.com/[email protected]&refpageid=1
(Note: you can also sign up by going to ebates.com, but I'd really appreciate your using the above link because it gives me credit for referring you.)

I hope this information helps someone who may be looking to buy a Zippy.

Jen841
04-28-2003, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the information. I was stuck on SUGAR and the 2002 model so I went with this. It should arrive this week!