PDA

View Full Version : www.bluedaisygreetings.com announcements are wonderful and cheap

vic
05-02-2003, 08:32 AM
I just wanted to share my experiences with www.bluedaisygreetings.com I ordered birth announcements from them and they were beautiful. I am still getting compliments on them. I preordered envelopes and they arrived in two days. My 75 announcements were only $68 (less than a $1 a card which is about the cheapest out there for personalized photo announcements). Lynn, my designer was very helpful and took the time to make sure that I got exactly what I wanted. And I ordered a free sample right off the website. I got their name from a friend and I am so thrilled that we chose to use their product.

Momof3Labs
05-02-2003, 09:39 PM
I loved bluedaisy, too!! Their announcements are so reasonably priced, and they made the okay photo that we sent it GORGEOUS! We got so many compliments on that announcement! We worked with Val, and would go back there in a minute.

vluckey
05-08-2003, 01:00 PM
I just checked out their site and I will use them when my little one is born sometime in the next 2 weeks. They are offering a special discount right now, up to $50.00 off for a limited time. It doesn't say how limited. I emailed them to find out. But the cards on the web site look great and if you say they ARE great, you can't beat the price.

Vanessa
Lil' Eddie's Mom

flagger
05-13-2003, 02:48 PM
I just wanted to know if you had any reports of people receiving bent photos when you sent our your announcements. We received the samples (five) today so there was no problem, but I wonder what would happen if just one is sent out.

Momof3Labs
05-13-2003, 08:27 PM
No one reported any problems to us.

flagger
05-13-2003, 10:58 PM
Thanks for posting that Lori. We are pretty sure we will use them for our announcements. I created a mock-up leaving space for the picture and Val got back quick saying to send the mock up along with the picture so the designer (if not her) would know what we are going for.

We are doing a horizontal with a oval fade picture. A quote from Shakespeare goes under the picture and then on the right is her name, stats, our name and a message to come see more pictures at her website with the URL.

Momof3Labs
05-14-2003, 08:16 PM
They are great because they will do pretty much whatever you want, and don't charge an arm and a leg for it! Even plain announcements (printed, but no photo) from Hallmark were more expensive. And I think that people really want to see a picture. We got so many compliments - I'm so glad that I didn't bother spending more money!

flagger
06-13-2003, 01:05 PM
Here's another plug for www.bluedaisygreetings.com

After reading this post, we started doing research on them. We found them to be cheaper than just about any other card maker when you use a photo. Because we live in NC, where they are located, we paid sales tax on our order but with the discount, we received 75 for just over $80.

We worked with Val and she was extremely quick in getting back to us as we finalized our design. She would send us a proof, we would make changes and she would send it back again very quickly. From finalization of the proof to receipt of the announcements took 8 days.

bluej
06-26-2003, 03:49 PM
More praise for www.bluedaisygreetings.com! I am totally thrilled w/ our announcments! I think our announcements turned out beautifully, the customer service from start to finish is fantastic and the cost is more than reasonable! I will definitely be using them for our Christmas cards as well.

vic
07-12-2003, 04:00 PM
I'm glad everyone has been as pleased as we were! My best friend just ordered and her announcements are just amazing, as well. I can't wait to order holiday cards!