PDA

View Full Version : Praise for Mommysthinkin.com

Dcclerk
05-02-2003, 01:06 PM
I chose Mommysthinkin.com to buy my Whittlestone breast pump because, although it cost more than at Babybellyboutique.com, it came with a lot of "freebies" that I had wanted and were worth more than the price difference (e.g. breast milk storage bags, Halo sleepsack, etc.) Just wanted to say that the owner is great. She is a WAHM who has had this website and Breastmilk.com (which, incidently, carries the same products but with different promotions). She was very friendly on the phone with all of my questions and spent at least 20 minutes with me on 2 separate occasions. Not pushy but very excited about her products. I got my pump about a week after I ordered it and everything was very well-packaged. Overall, I am glad that I went with her even though I had not seen any reviews of her business.

BeverlyJ
05-06-2003, 06:47 PM
I too bought my Whittlestone from Mommysthinkin.com -- Sherry (owner's name) was fantastic to deal with and answered all my questions -- I asked alot of them :)

Highly recommend her!!

BeverlyJ

honeybea
05-14-2003, 08:55 PM
I actually purchased a Medela Pump In Style from this site before they quit carrying them. I think I paid $189 for a brand new PIS. I was so pleased with the service I got from her and the pump was great!