PDA

View Full Version : Stork Avenue.com Awesome!!

petersmom
05-03-2003, 12:28 AM
I just ordered my son's baptism invites and they arrived within a few days and they are amazing!!!! This company now lowered their minimum order to only 10 cards. Their prices are reasonable, they are efficient and they have a nice selection of different kinds of cards.
Highly highly recommend www.storkavenue.com
Peter's mom

Ti Lung
05-03-2003, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the input. I am thinking about ordering from them too. They also waive shipping charges on orders over $50 or more -- which is very easy to reach. And, since I ordered a catalogue (came within a few days) from them (the 30th edition to be exact) and the prices there are lower than those on the Internet, they are willing to honor the lower prices!!! Some other announcement companies from which I requested a catalogue either took 2 weeks to send it to me, or never sent one. Stork Avenue gets my vote (even before I place the order)...

LD92599
05-04-2003, 09:06 PM
I also ordered birth announcements from them. I received them within a few days of placing the order..they even called me to confirm that I did indeed choose a different font for the return address than for the announcements (which i did on purpose!).

I would definitely recommend StorkAvenue.

Laura
mom to William 3.5.2003

colleenfs
05-10-2003, 04:40 PM
I also ordered both Julia's birth announcements and her baptism invitations from Stork Avenue. We had great success with both. They have a huge inventory and the cards arrived quickly. I highly recommend them.

Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02