PDA

View Full Version : BabiesFirstChoice.com - excellent service

dotgirl
05-23-2003, 03:28 PM
I did a search, and didn't see any mention of BabiesFirstChoice.com, so I wanted to post with my experience.

I've only ordered one thing from them, but it was a very pleasant experience - smooth and error free - that I wanted to mention it.

We have decided to go with the Lauren pattern for all of our Graco items (probably just the Pack 'n' Play and the SnugRide), but have been unable to find the SnugRide *not* as part of a travel system. Every place we checked had it available, but only with the stroller (which we have decided not to purchase - we're getting the Kolcraft "frame", and will upgrade to a Peg Perego, most likely, when baby grows out of the SnugRide.)

After much searching, we finally found the SnugRide we wanted (5point harness, canopy, straps which adjusted in front, etc, etc) at BabiesFirstChoice.com. It was $109.95, which was the same as we had seen it everywhere else, but they offer free shipping on items over $100 (I'm not sure if this is a limited time offer or not). We ordered the car seat on Sunday, May 18. They shipped it Monday morning, and sent an email with a tracking number. We got home last night, May 22, and it was waiting.

So! All in all, I really enjoyed the experience. I'd love to hear if anyone else has used them, and what they thought.