PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to blissforthebaby.com

Puddy73
05-25-2003, 04:32 PM
I didn't see anything on the message boards regarding this site, but I took a chance because they had a good price on Zooper strollers, with free shipping. My stroller shipped quickly and the service was excellent. They also offer a good selection of North American Bear products.

ms tinkerbell
06-16-2003, 06:06 PM
I totally second this!!
I ordered our Zooper Peas & Carrots from them. I ordered on Saturday, I received it on Tuesday!!

Excellent website!

http://www.mstinkerbell.com/icons/P1010143x.JPG

Vajrastorm
03-28-2004, 01:08 AM
I ordered the Peas and Carrots from them on March 9th, and got an email receipt. The chair has not arrived, nor have I heard anything, and it is March 27th.

I sent an email to them and will call, but I have to say I'm fairly annoyed.

Edit - I sent an email on Sunday the 28th and left a phone message on Monday. Their machine said they aren't in on Mondays. Well, today is Tuesday and I have not heard from them (email or phone). I tried calling, but unfortunately it is 3 pm PST and I think their offices are closed for the day. I should not have to keep calling them, however!

Edit 2 - Aargh! I typed out an edit but it got eaten in cyberspace. Here is the short version:

After another phone call and email (Weds) I got an email notifying me that they don't even have the chair in stock, and are expecting the chairs "soon."

This is the first I've heard of any delay. (Although obviously there's a delay since I don't have my chair!) How hard is it to send an email informing customers that their purchase is not currently in stock? I am going to cancel my order, and I certainly won't be doing business with them again. Stinky customer service.