PDA

View Full Version : www.earthbaby.com, HORRIBLE!!

liya
06-09-2003, 11:59 PM
this site bites the big one...they do send you the right items at a timely matter but their email returns are non existant. I tried contacting them for their return policy, since it says on the paper they include to email them if you have any doubts..Well i did like about a month ago and still no answer..the day i even ordered the product i was expecting a full return because i didnt know they wouldnt ship till 2 weeks after so i bought the merchandise somewhere else and sent them an email expalining the situation and to please cancel my order...Sure enough i got it two weeks later and various emails from me trying to return the stuff and nothing....So i didnt like it at all..

nohomama
06-10-2003, 06:55 AM
I just have to say that I've had nothing but great experiences with earthbaby.com. When I first started doing my own diapers I ordered everything from them and I ordered their Just the Wraps package several times after my initial order. All the responses to my questions or, on one occassion, a problem, whether by email or telephone, were prompt and curteous. So, unlike Linda, I would really recommend this site.