PDA

View Full Version : where to order carseats from?

spu
06-10-2003, 04:08 PM
barebabies.com? travelingtykes.com? babyuniverse.com? babycatalog.com?

I'm soooo confused..... I'm looking for the Britax Marathon in Arctic Cat, and want to order it from a reputable place. None of the local shops have it in that pattern, but I did test it out at BRU.

Has anyone ordered stuff from any of these places? Are they any good? How's the return policy just in case?

thanks so much for your advice and help!

susan

twin girls 7.20.02
charlotte & else

C99
06-10-2003, 08:10 PM
I ordered a Britax RA from babycatalog.com It's non-returnable since it's on clearance & I haven't gotten it yet, but it's a reputable company.

I've seen good prices on the RA in Artic Cat at babylove.com, so you may be able to find the MA for a similar price. I haven't ordered from them, but I know I've seen posts here from people who have & been happy with them.

HTH

smomom
06-12-2003, 12:48 PM
I have ordered several things from babycatalog.com and have always been pleased with their service. I must note, however, that i have never had to deal with any return issues.

I ordered by Marathon from BC. I went ahead and purchased the annual membership that costs $25. With the membership you save 10% on all but closeout purchases. The $25 fee was offset by the 10% savings on the marathon purchase. So for the rest of the year I can save 10% on what I buy from them.

C99
06-13-2003, 08:47 AM
Just an update -- I got mine via FedEx on Wednesday. Now I just have to install the sucker!

1stTimeMummytoLorelai
06-24-2003, 10:56 AM
I got my Britax RA from babylove.com. It only cost me about $175 including shipping (granted I bought a cover print they were discontinuing) and it arrive 3 days after I bought it in flawless condition. I would highly recommend them.

Kate
expecting our first tricycle motor on or about 22 September