PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered from the Albee Baby website?

Kungjo
07-01-2003, 08:02 AM
Hi,

Has anyone ordered from the Albee Baby website? What are your experiences? I'm interested in ordering a stroller from them, but have never heard of them before and am nervous about doing so.

If you have ordered from here before, please share your experience with me.

Thanks,
Joyce

Mama to Caitlyn (DOB 1-6-02)

Sandy
07-02-2003, 10:42 AM
Hi Joyce,
I bought from babysurplus on E-bay and that is actually Albee's e-bay name. They have a storefront in New York. My Mistral arrived in perfect shape. My experience was great and I have only heard good things about them. The only problem I have heard is that they do not always answer the phone but if you leave a message they do call you back.

HTH,

Sandy
mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02

heidi_timms
07-08-2003, 12:18 AM
I also ordered from them under "babysurplus" on ebay. Got my Britax RA with no problems!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

jrk1966
07-26-2003, 09:15 AM
Albee's is a few blocks away from my apt. and we have bought almost everything there --- the prices are unbeatable (which is amazing for NYC) and the staff is incredibly friendly and knowledgable. It's a legendary store in New York City that the city baby books highly recommend --you cannot miss!

Good luck!
Julie

lizajane
07-26-2003, 04:49 PM
ordered my marathon from them- great price, free shipping, quick delivery time. very happy.