PDA

View Full Version : One Step Ahead...so MAD at them!!

parkersmama
07-05-2003, 05:43 PM
I ordered from them about a week ago two items for our upcoming beach trip. Well, one of the items has apparently been dicontinued. My big problem is that instead of emailing me (I ordered on-line) that the item was discontinued when I ordered it, they snail-mailed me a piece of paper letting me know! On top of that, the paper doesn't even tell me what the total cost they refunded me or the total price of the one item that I could get is! Therefore, I have no idea what the shipping turned out to be on the item that I should be receiving. Argh! I'm so p*ssed at them! Now, I'm scrounging around trying to find a replacement item and not having a lot of luck. I can't figure why they couldn't call or email me right away with this info so that I'd have another week to get a replacement. x( Oh, well! Thanks for letting me vent!

mamahill
07-05-2003, 09:21 PM
Oooh, I'm so sorry Denise! Sheesh - you'd think they'd have the decency to email (or, heaven forbid, call). What if you wanted to swap it out to order something else?! Hoping you have a fabulous time on your beach trip DESPITE OSA's sabotage efforts!

parkersmama
07-07-2003, 03:41 PM
Thanks, Sarah! I ended up ordering the item (a sun tent) from mommyshop.com It's slightly different and more expensive but I'm hoping it'll work out great. They have been fabulous so far and I'll be happy to shop with them again!

gour0
07-13-2003, 09:21 PM
Which tent did you get? I wanted one from OSA but it was more than I wanted to spend. I found one at Meijer (supermarket) for 29.99. My only concern is that it says ages 3 and up. All the others say birth and up.

parkersmama
07-25-2003, 02:58 PM
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply!! I forget to look at this forum sometimes. I ended up ordering one from www.mommyshop.com They were great and had free shipping but it was even more expensive than the one I wanted from OSA. About $100. It worked really great, though, and we'll be using it for years to come, I think!