PDA

View Full Version : Great service from www.strollerworld.com!

kathsmom
07-11-2003, 12:15 AM
Hi, everyone!

Just thought I'd let you know that I had a great experience with www.strollerworld.com . I wanted a Maclaren Quest and they were the only website I could find that had them in stock. I made the order on a Sunday afternoon. I had not received a confirmation e-mail by Tuesday, so I called their toll free number. A very nice lady answered the phone and found my order. She said that I should have been notified immediately that the color I wanted was not in stock and I should have received an order confirmation. She apologized profusely and said that they were short-handed, but that was no excuse for them not e-mailing me or calling me to let me know that the order had been received and that the color choice was not in stock. I wasn't upset at all - I just wanted to make sure that my order had gone through since I had not received an e-mail.

She told me that she had some other colors in stock if I was interested and I chose one. She made her warehouse guy check right then while I was on the phone to make sure that it was actually available for immediate shipment and it was (yay!!). She told me it would ship out on Thursday and arrive early the following week. It did ship out on Thursday and arrived at my door on Monday afternoon.

If I ever need another stroller, I will definitely use them again. I also believe that they are affiliated with a baby store too, but can't remember!

HTH!

loewymartin
07-31-2003, 01:17 PM
I second this! I bought the same stroller on a Friday evening and it was on my doorstep Tuesday afternoon. I didn't receive a "shipped" email, and called Tuesday morning to make sure my order was processed. I didn't realize it was going to show up that night. But, they called back with the shipping number and the estimated delivery time.

If my DH would let me have another stroller, I would order from them again :-)

Michelle - Mom to Alia born 5/16/02