PDA

View Full Version : Target.com - very slow

vikivoly
10-29-2003, 02:01 AM
I placed an order for 3 items from Target.com on 10-15. All were in stock and their site said they would be available to ship within 2-3 days. Well, I just received 1 of the items, but not the other 2. When I checked my order status, it said the 2 items are in stock and gave a delivery estimate of 10-20. It's now 10-29!! If I would have known it would have taken this long I wouldn't have ordered from them at all!

Just wanted to warn everyone, in case you need it for a birthday or a specific date.

angusmom
10-29-2003, 12:32 PM
I'm curious to know what you ordered from them?

I think their shipping situation is very confusing too because a lot of their stuff ships from the manufacturers and not from them, so stuff from one order ships from all over the place; and I think there is no way for them to know accurately when each company is going to ship.

vikivoly
10-29-2003, 03:04 PM
I received the Parents Magazine Around-the-Block Wagon. It was very heavy and shipped separately. I'm still waiting on 2 Halo Sleepsacks.

justlearning
11-05-2003, 01:23 PM
Vicki,

In case you haven't already called and complained, I wanted to let you know that it seems to me that they really messed up your order. I placed my order late afternoon on Wed. (10/29) and got my wagon on Monday (11/3) and then the rest of my order, including a Halo sleepsack, yesterday (11/4).

Just wanted to give you more ammunition when talking with them because it seems that they're not slow with everyone's orders--hopefully, they will compensate you with the free shipping.

vikivoly
11-06-2003, 01:00 AM
Anne,

Thanks for the ammo. I did receive an email from them saying that they can't reimburse me for the shipping. They offered to give me $5 off of my next Target.com order. Wow, how generous. They couldn't even offer me $5 off of my current order! I don't think I'll be ordering from them anytime soon.

I just today received 1 of my Halo Sleepsacks. I ordered 2 of the exact same color and size, so I still don't have my entire order! I love Target, but think I'll stay away from Target.com.

I'm going to try calling them to see if I can get better results.