PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Photo Cards

toniteach
11-09-2003, 05:47 PM
Hi There!

I'm looking for the best and least expensive place to have the flat personalized Christmas picture card made (like the kind you can order at Wal*Mart, Walgreens, Eckerd, etc.) I saw Wal*Mart is just 40 cents/card. Anyone know of anywhere else to order cards from a negative or digital print that is just as inexpensive? I was hoping for something a little more original.

Thank you!
Toni
dd Kelly 11 mos.

Dcclerk
11-10-2003, 01:47 PM
Costco is just about the same pricing and they had about 20 different varieties that I thought were very cute.

Another option that I will be going with is more expensive but is totally custom is Blue Daisy Greetings. With their current special, it works out to a little under $1 per card, but they are completely individualized and can do some amazing cards. I am really impressed with their abilities. I was pricing out some similar cards for about $4 a piece!

new_mommy25
11-11-2003, 09:32 PM
I second Blue Daisy Greetings! That is where we are gettng our Christmas pictures done. For 60 photos we are looking at about $74, not bad.

Jen in Chicago
11-12-2003, 09:28 AM
Costco 50 for $17.99 I believe. I could not find cheaper.

August Mom
11-16-2003, 01:47 AM
We used webphotos.com last year and were very pleased with the results and the price. The software for creating the card is not the most sophisticated, but the result was great. The price depends on how many cards you buy, but if you purchase at least 100, they are .35 a piece. 76-99 cards are .40 each. If you purchase fewer than 76 cards, they are more expensive. There also are more decorative 5x7 photo cards that are priced as low as .50 a piece for 100 or more. http://www.webphotos.com/xmasmain.asp