PDA

View Full Version : litlefingerslittletoes.com is the best for birth announcements!!!!!

ckate1
01-23-2004, 07:48 PM
I ordered from this company quite blindly, based soley on how much I liked how their announcements looked online. Well, they were terrific! Ordering was a very simple process with many backgrounds, ribbons, fonts, etc., to choose from. I ordered a photo announcement with a vellum overlay. It was the cutest! My darling daughter's cute face on card stock fading into a pretty pattern around the edges, all the info of her birth on the vellum overlay, and a pink grosgrain ribbon to tie them together. Within a couple days of my emailing her picture, I received a prototype via email of the announcement. Unlike other online stationers, this was included in the already very reasonable price! Once I OK'ed the announcement, it took only a few receive the announcements- which looked great! They were very helpful when we wanted to order more announcements a couple of weeks later, as well. The contact with whom I worked, Wendy, was also very friendly and personable, and made using their company a pleasure. I highly recommend this company. Check them out for yourself: http://www.littlefingerslittletoes.net/