PDA

View Full Version : anyone order from babycatalog.com before is it reputable

ladythebabygirl
01-28-2004, 11:48 PM
Hi,
I am wondering if anyone has ordered from baby catalog.com i am interested in a stroller from them but leary about ordering online from a website.
Any opinions would be appreciated we plan to order the stroller friday.

Mel

Momof3Labs
01-29-2004, 12:50 AM
If you search on babycatalog or babycatalog.com you'll find tons of experiences - mostly good.

gamommy2noahnavery
01-29-2004, 11:19 AM
I got my Britax Marathon from them. . .they were wonderful to deal with!

angusmom
01-29-2004, 04:47 PM
Very reputable company. Been around over 10 years. Good relationships with the manufacturers. Just watch out the same thing I'd recommend when shopping with any mail order company - it's challenging for ANY retailer to keep their web site and all their staff up to the minute with inventory status and handle all of the customer communication required when processing orders.

So be on top of any order you place and call or email the company to check on the order if you place the order and don't hear anything for a few days. Babycatalog used to have a problem with backorders (this was going back a couple years), but I think they are doing much better now. Still, keep in touch with them just so you know what's up with your order.

Tina9544
02-10-2004, 10:16 PM
I ordered my glider and ottoman from them - they were great!

DeeEast
02-23-2004, 11:48 PM
I've ordered several things from them and they were great to deal with, even called me to make sure a duplicate order was a mistake before sending out two items. I ordered our glider rocker and ottoman, our Britax Marathon carseat, a Peg Perego stroller and carseat, and other smaller things. Quick shipping and always the best price I've found on each item anywhere. I joined the "club" and made back the cost in savings after the first order or two.