PDA

View Full Version : dreamtimebaby.com

jgotti
02-19-2004, 06:14 PM
Has anyone order items from the dreamtimebaby site. I was going to order my baby's bedding and accessories. It is the lowest price I've found.

kathsmom
02-19-2004, 09:39 PM
Hello!

I ordered from dreamtimebaby.com about a year ago. I had purchased my crib bedding set at BRU and it was a clearance item. Dreamtime Baby had some of the accessories that went with my set and I was able to order the valance from them.

I got a good price on the valance, but I seem to remember that they charged me $7.00 to ship one valance, which I thought was kind of expensive (and it was just regular shipping - not express delivery). I can't remember if they charge shipping by weight or by the dollar amount purchased.

I had no problem with the shipment or receiving my invoice after I placed my order. I think it did take some time to get to me. Make sure that you check to see when they will be shipping items out.

I had a good experience with them, but I only had to order one item. Also, because it was clearance, there were no refunds/returns.

Good luck!

caheinz
02-20-2004, 04:37 PM
I ordered mine two weeks ago this Sunday, and it arrived two days ago. (We're in southern AZ, and it came from CA, so it didn't have far to go.) It's one of the Bedtime Originals (Lambs and Ivy) sets, and was supposed to be a 2-week special order, so I was happy.

Got what I ordered in a timely manner, so I haven't dealt with customer service at all. Didn't get a shipping notice, but it came so fast I don't really want to complain!

Hope this helps!
Cheryl
EDD#1: 3/24/04

ghs517
02-21-2004, 06:34 PM
I had a very positive ordering experience with Dreamtime Baby back in April as well as in November. I recommend them!

GHS, mom to Bella 4 mos.