PDA

View Full Version : Agees.com - Update

vpalmer
02-26-2004, 10:15 AM
Update: I ordered the jogging stroller/bike trailer and it came in 2 days! As I was placing the order online I called customer service to ask about the color choices (they only offer red b/c it is best seller) and was told that the stroller would ship that day and arrive in three days. The warehouse is in Virginia, and the shipping time may vary depending on where you are in the country; I am located in the south. As it turned out, I placed the order on a Tuesday and on Thursday afternoon a big box was waiting for me on our porch! I can highly recommend Agees.com.

Has anyone ever ordered from Agees.com? They have the best price on the Chariot Cougar 2 bike trailer/jogging stroller.

http://agees.com/Chariot.htm

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

km
02-27-2004, 04:37 PM
It may be a bit dated, but i ordered a jogging stroller from Agee's back in 2001. ordered it a few weeks before christmas and received it with time to assemble before the holiday.

At the time, i did a good deal of research on both price and reliability, and felt very comfortable with their customer support. I had called to ask questions about the tall model, shocks, etc. and they were very helpful.

Others cybershops i considered included
bicycle-source.com
beachcomber.com
arunningstroller.com
cherishedmoments.com
babysupermall.com
smartshop.com (this linked to babyant.com i believe)
travelingtikes.com
strollercenter.com
..dont know if these are even in business anymore but in case you were still doing price comparisons (agee's was withing $5 of the lowest price i found and felt they had a better reliability record for my research at that time)

vpalmer
02-27-2004, 05:12 PM
Thank you so much for the information!

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

toomanystrollers
03-03-2004, 11:20 PM
Veronica,
I ordered two baby joggers from Agees in 1999 and 2001 - excellent service :)

HTH

marinanhaydensmom
04-09-2004, 11:36 PM
Veronica-

Diddo for us!! We love our Dreamer Design we got from them. We have had it 1 1/2 years now and use it all of the time.
My DH grew up in Richmond, VA. He also has a regular bike that he bought from them years ago. Still in great shape, but not used as much as the stroller is!!
I would HIGHLY reccomed them to everyone!

Donna