PDA

View Full Version : babycatalog - Manufacturer Shipping Question

darby24
03-20-2004, 12:36 AM
I've asked this on the stroller board with no help.

It's says a 3-4 week wait for a Mountain Buggy stroller because it comes from the manufacturer. Is this really the wait? Anyone have experience with this? If it's coming all the way from New Zealand I see a long wait or is there a MB warehouse in the States that babycatalog uses?

Please help, even if you've gotten something else from babycatalog from a manufacturer. How long does it really take? Anyone understand what I mean?

I know my sister will have to wait, she was due with baby #2 on Thursday.

urquie
03-21-2004, 04:18 AM
i know that mb has a warehouse in seattle, wa and that their usa contact # is in arizona (not sure if they have a warehouse for products there though?).

something to consider... marylin from arunningstroller.com is great to work with and will beat any authorized dealer's price... and throw in a free snuzzler and tire pump and free shipping (and i paid no tax!). i ordered one from her 2 weeks ago, she had it in stock and i received it 7 days later. hth!

darby24
03-22-2004, 02:12 AM
Thanks. We bought our Marathon from her and I agree, she was great.

I bet we'll go with her again. For the little amount of savings it's better to know that you actually will get the product!

Thanks.