PDA

View Full Version : Recommend an Ebay seller

lag555
03-25-2004, 02:56 PM
As a relatively new Ebay shopper, I am interested in any recommendations for ebay stores which sell new baby furniture, equipment, and/or clothing. I know this subject has come up on this message board in the past, but I thought it might be helpful to consolidate the recommendations into one post.

For instance, I would like to recommend mgm1997. He is apparently selling merchandise from a retail store. Although some things we bought were previous years' models, everything was in excellent condition and he was really easy to deal with. (Prompt shipping and he answers e-mails relatively quickly.)

Can anyone else recommend an ebay seller of new baby equipment, furniture, or clothing?

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-25-2004, 11:10 PM
I can highly recommend him!!!!
His responses are real quick, no "fluff" but he answers your questions and sends you what you ordered...
I bought my Bertini from him and have shared that with many and ot my knowledge no one has ever complained. For those not familiar with EBAY they also have 'stores" for some sellers...but Mike is able to get stuff that isn't even in his "store" so if you email him (as long as it is what he sells) he can usually get it...

Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

quikeye
03-26-2004, 05:01 PM
Good idea! We bought our childesigns crib from life-stages on ebay... They dropship from the mfr, and you can get a great deal on cribs from them... I paid about 130 shipped for a geneva style crib that retails for about 250 + shipping, and shipping took less than 2 weeks from the mfr (good thing-- we waited til the last minute of our pregnancy to buy the crib & it barely arrived before kai!)

I was going to buy from iepvisions, but after reading thru their feedback I didn't-- a lot of feedback noted the long shipping time for items, and we couldn't/wouldn't wait for items that weren't in stock to be immediately shipped...

RwnMayfair
03-29-2004, 03:25 PM
We bought our Zooper through liquidbaby. They sell strollers and high chairs, and while I haven't looked recently, I was pleased with the transaction when we bought it last year. We got a really good deal on it, and it was new in its box.

We honestly got our crib through one of the Disney auctions, I think dealsatdisney, though that's one of the only times I've ever seen them sell cribs. It's a Legacy one (the "high end" cribs made by Child Craft), and seemed like the oddest thing for Disney to be selling, but it was new in its box, arrived in good condition, and was a good price. They do sell other baby items though (as well as non-baby items), usually Disney things, and I've always had good experiences with any of the things I've bought from them.

I also bought a moses basket and stand through hophophop2hoppers just because it was so cute. :) In fact, ours looks like this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2384031327&category=20423
I didn't pay as much as what that one is selling for, but mine did come with everything listed in that auction as well.

Anyway, I was pleased with all three of these purchases, so I'd recommend all three of these sellers. :)

-Melissa

Taran Reed - Nov, 20, 2003

Dscvrlifewith3
03-30-2004, 02:16 PM
O boy, big ebay shopper here and I interact with a lot of sellers in the "boutique" world.

CoastalBaby is an excellent seller and seamstress. She sells custom made beddding, moses baskets and quilts.

If you put ODOD in the search of eBay you will pull up a group of women who sell orginal boutique clothing, baby blankets, bibs, etc.

Another person that sells Moses Baskets and quilts is Raines Closet. Not sure of her eBay ID but you can put her name in a search and pull up her stuff.

Have a great day!

vikivoly
04-01-2004, 02:28 AM
I mostly buy clothes on Ebay, but I'll recommend the following.

wldchef - I was a little weary because she only had a feedback rating of 4 (all positive), but after several prompt and friendly emails I ordered DD's Easter dress. I paid for my order on a Sunday and received the dress Wed. It was shipped from CA to PA!

2girls_and_a_guy - used gymboree clothes in great condition

kanebuilt - beautiful handmade wooden rocking horse

thewhitebox

vikingjerry

island_girl_72

fancyoccasions - Specialize in fancy dresses. Not the most pleasant people to deal with, but the dress was beautiful.

*starrdancer* - Hartsrings sweater and pant

a_treat - Halloween costume

westchicagomom
04-05-2004, 01:20 AM
I just made my first Ebay purchase a few weeks ago and have to recommend:

http://stores.ebay.com/K-and-M-Childrens-Boutique

I fell in love w/ the boutique brand Chicken Noodle but wasn't willing to pay the outrageous prices. They sell new lines of CN as well as other boutique brands at very reasonable prices.

They are a new store and very eager to please. I was unhappy w/ an item due to a small flaw and they offered to let me pick the price I was willing to pay if I wanted to keep it (could have returned for a full refund too).

Excellent products, prices and customer service overall.

mattiew
04-14-2004, 04:11 PM
Busy As a Bee Designs sells cute monogrammed clothing at VERY resonable prices. She is also super nice and honest!!

http://stores.ebay.com/Busy-as-a-Bee-Designs_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm
ebay id: iwire4u2
ebay store: Busy As a Bee Designs

kelly ann
04-17-2004, 10:02 PM
I bought a diaper bag/tote from seller Missalanie a few weeks ago and it was beautiful. The quality was excellent and I love how she trims her inside pockets. Unfortunately, I can't post a photo since it was a gift for my son's caregiver.

mommy926
05-05-2004, 05:54 PM
I Highly recommend angelynrose for purchasing a shopping cart cover. She does Gorgeous work and will work with you to make sure that you are completly happy!

http://stores.ebay.com/Angelyn-Rose-Boutique_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm

Caroline1124
05-06-2004, 10:58 AM
I bought a Combi US 2002 from babysurplus and had a good experience with him. I believe he is the Albee's seller (someone correct me if I am wrong). I have also heard good things about maxoty (who also might be Albee's, I can't remember!).

marnay
05-15-2004, 02:52 PM
I bought a NIB 2003 Mac Quest from maxoty, great price $115, the hood clip was broken when it arrived, I sent it back to them, and they lost it (misplaced?) it on their end. Took a few weeks but they did find it and send me a new one.

Good deal, but kind of a hassle.

Naydene

lmariana
05-18-2004, 12:09 PM
I am recommending "mickeydoou".

I just bought a brand new Fleurville Alpha 7 Diaper bag from him, and this bag is perfect. It couldn't have been any newer if it came from Fleurville themselves! Quick shipping, well packaged, and great communication. This seller gets an A+ from me!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

SneezeDragon
06-04-2004, 11:01 AM
I'd recommend "mommyslittlebaby." He sells Medela breastpumps and related equipment at the lowest prices I've seen anywhere (dutch auction). I got a new, unopened Pump In Style Traveler from him for $215 (includes shipping). They retail for around $290-300 (without shipping). It arrived quickly and I had no problems.

tina-t
06-13-2004, 09:27 PM
I would recommend:

say cheese (cherry pie totes)for well made diaper bags

the cotton spot for cute blankets

smallpawsrescue for gently used children's clothing

NYmom2be
07-01-2004, 02:35 PM
We had a wonderful experience buying several items from a seller called babyproducts4u. The products they are selling are all new in the box and ours arrived packed in an outer shipping box. That was a first. Good luck.

khakismom
07-02-2004, 05:21 PM
Yes, babysurplus is Albee's. I ordered a Mac Vogue from him about a year ago. Timely response, low shipping. Very good seller.

NoAngel
07-02-2004, 05:28 PM
I would like to recommend spaghetti*pie - I have purchased the cutest monogramed diaper covers from her 3 or 4 times. She was very friendly, super responsive, and shipped immediately each time.

mekiemom
07-02-2004, 09:29 PM
I also highly recommend mgm1997. We bought our Peg Perego Milano through him and it was brand new and very inexpensive. I think it was because it was the previous model year but I didn't care at all about that.

mykidsmom
07-16-2004, 10:48 PM
I recommend the seller "kidsforless". Cute clothes and good prices.

mattiew
07-18-2004, 09:55 PM
For GREAT personalized hair bows check out seller erinblac. She is super friendly, her bows come in a variety of sizes/colors at reasonable prices, and you can select the color of each individual letter monogrammed on the bow (something I haven't found elsewhere). I recently ordered one for my DD and one as a gift. The gift recipient's Mommy was thrilled and wants to order them as Christmas gifts for her friend's children. I can't wait for my DD to have enough hair to wear her's : )

You can also contact Erin at [email protected]

Happy Shopping!
Carrie