PDA

View Full Version : Any feedback on www.inababycarriage.com ?

MayMomElizabeth
05-20-2004, 05:25 PM
They have gorgeous birth announcements and reasonable prices. I'd like to hear if anyone has experience with them.

luluc
06-03-2004, 10:54 PM
I used www.inababycarriage.com for DD's announcements and I LOVED them. The owner is on another 1 of my boards I frequent and she is super sweet and great to work with. I wish I had a picture of them to post but I think you know how nice they are. Contact them, Amber is the owner, and I am sure she would be more than happy to send you some mock announcements to look at. I know a lot of women who have used her for announcement, holiday cards and 1st birthday invites. She does fantastic work and customer service is top notch. She is pregnant now so I don't know how busy she is but I'm sure she would love to work with you. If you need more info, feel free to e-mail me through my profile! :)

meshell
01-11-2005, 06:20 PM
I noticed this was an older thread, but does anyone else have any experience or feedback with this website? I love the designs...very different and not too babyish...I just like announcements that are outside of the box, and these seem to fit the bill. After scouring through websites and books of announcements, they all kind of blend together and look the same. Does anyone have any other suggestions for websites with designs that are a different from all the rest?!?!

Thanks so much!
Michelle (First baby due 4/2/05)