PDA

View Full Version : Not impressed with equanimitybaby.com

bluej
05-20-2004, 07:09 PM
And that would be putting it mildly. I ordered a carrier on 3/23. At that time her site and the email I received after placing my order said that production was taking up to four full weeks. On 4/23 I emailed to see how the carrier was coming along and if she knew when I could expect it. I received a prompt email saying that it would be shipping out on 4/26. On 5/5 I had not received my carrier so I emailed asking if it had been shipped. There was no response to this email so I emailed the same question on 5/7. There was no response to this email either so I emailed again on 5/10 asking for a refund if she was unable to ship my carrier. On 5/11 she responded that they had had computer problems and didn't receive many emails but that she was working on my carrier and it would be shipping on 5/14. I'm very curious about whatever happened to the carrier that was suppose to ship on 4/26 but I don't feel like emailing and asking because I highly suspect that she forgot all about my carrier. Anyway, as of 5/19 I still didn't have my carrier (8 weeks since I had ordered it) so I sent another email and told her I'm no longer interested in the carrier and I want a refund. So far that email has gone unanswered. I sent off another one today (5/20) and I imagine I will have to do another one the day after and the day after and so on.

aa2mama
05-21-2004, 09:06 AM
Man, I don't blame you for being unhappy. What about calling Stacee? (1-866-585-BABY M-F 9-5 Mountain time) I ordered a carrier on April 11 but haven't received it yet. At the time of ordering, I had emailed a couple of questions and received a same day response. Five weeks later, I emailed her to find out the status of my order and didn't receive a response. So I called her this past Wednesday and she said it had shipped it out earlier that day (I'm hoping that it will show up in the next few days). Anyways, I hope your situation gets resolved soon.

ETA: In our phone conversation, she told me that she would email me the tracking number for the package, but I haven't received one.

McQ
05-24-2004, 12:02 PM
Crap like that makes me livid. I for one would have totally asked what happened to the carrier that was supposed to ship on 4/26. I understand that yes people make mistakes, computer issues happen, but they should do the best to rectify them. Not blow you off or give you some "check's in the mail" BS.

So it's 5/24, any udate?

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

bluej
05-24-2004, 03:33 PM
I received my carrier on 5/22. It was indeed shipped after my initial request for a refund, so I'm pretty disappointed about that (she had emailed me on 5/20 saying she would give me a refund after I returned the carrier...I had asked for the refund on 5/18, she mailed it on 5/20). I have no desire to send it back and be out the $8 she charged for s&h plus another $3.85 for return shipping in the hopes that the refund occurs in a timely manner. Her sister posted in the Carriers section about what has been going on in Stacee's life and that they were closed from 3/16 - 4/20 and that customers were told that their orders would not be processed until they re-opened and that it would be at least four weeks after that date. I have an issue with this as I was not informed of this. They may have been closed to orders at that time and I missed it, but then my order should not have gone through. My confirmation notice showed that they accepted my payment and stated that orders were taking up to four full weeks. Nothing about not starting orders until after 4/20. But I do understand that Stacee has had a difficult time these past several months, so I will let it be.