PDA

View Full Version : great site for baby announcements

amykellyvt
05-24-2004, 07:19 PM
I just received my baby announcements from Naptime Cards (naptimecards.com) and they are beautiful! I was very pleased with the quality, customer service (I called two times before ordering with questions, and then we communicated via email for everything else), prices and quick turn-around. I recommended them to my friends, and want to be sure to spread the word. This is a great option for people looking for great baby announcements!

czollmann
05-28-2004, 03:51 PM
I second naptime cards! I have used them for both of my DS announcements. They are beautiful, well made, great customer service and super quick turn around.

toniteach
06-25-2004, 11:23 PM
I'd like to "third" the Naptime Cards. I used them in 2002 for dd, and I will use them again in 2005. Wonderful, wonderful quality at excellent prices!

Kudos to Naptime!:D

Toni

steph2003
06-28-2004, 01:17 PM
Another vote for Naptime!

They had great customer service & a nice finished product for what I felt was a reasonable price. We had many compliments on our DS' announcements.

amazz
06-30-2004, 03:02 PM
Do you know about how much they run per announcement or per 25 or whatever? I want to do cute announcements of course but don't want to spend a lot of money.

Thanks,
Angela

persephone
07-15-2004, 01:41 PM
Cool, thanks for the recommendation, everyone. I was just looking for a place to order announcements from ... if I go with Naptime I'll have to post the results here.

Melanie
EDD: 8-26-2004