PDA

View Full Version : coupon codes for babyage.com or babybungalow.com please!

RBandlilJG
06-11-2004, 03:44 PM
Wondering if anyone has any coupon codes for either of these stores. After reading mostly positive reviews I decided to bite the bullet & shop for a few baby items online (I'm not a very internet savvy person). Would love to $ave some $$$ in the process! Thanks!

justlearning
06-15-2004, 02:11 AM
I'm sorry but I haven't heard anything about babybungalow.com. I can help you out with babyage, though. (BTW, I've been very happy with my orders from them--they have very quick shipping.) You can always get 4% cash back on all your purchases from babyage simply by signing up with ebates and then clicking on the babyage store link from ebates. Plus, according to the ebates site, you can save 10% off your order of over $99 at babyage by using the coupon code ?EBates?. (I'm not sure how much your "few items" will total, but a few baby items can quickly total over $100 it seems!)

Since you mention that you're new to online shopping, I'll elaborate a little more on ebates. I highly recommend it if you're planning on doing online shopping because you can get a cash rebate back on your purchases from hundreds of online stores, including many baby stores (e.g., babyuniverse, babystyle, babygap, and babycenter, who I also highly recommend). All you need to do is just click on that store's website link from the ebates site. They then keep track of your purchases and send you a check every 3 months for your cash rebate. I've saved lots of money through my ebates shopping! If you do want to sign up with ebates (quick and free), I'd really appreciate your using this referral link: http://www.ebates.com/affiliate_landing.jsp?promotion_code=REF1&eeid=13840&banner=9710&[email protected]&refpageid=1

Good luck with your shopping!

swan01
06-18-2004, 09:23 AM
FLAMINGO should work for 10% off at babyage.com

kara
06-29-2004, 02:22 PM
I just tried to use FLAMINGO at babyage and got a message that my cart didn't fulfill the requirements to use the coupon. I bought a stroller and changing pad covers - total purchase of $184. Wonder why it didn't work . . .

RBandlilJG
06-29-2004, 06:57 PM
I was able to use the ebates site for 10% off at babyage...
THANKS!

HallsofVA
06-29-2004, 10:56 PM
That seems to be the message when the coupon code has expired. I purchased a Wizard at the last babyage sale, and when I went back a few days later, I got that same message when I went to purchase a second one. Luckily they came out with the FLAMINGO code in time for me to get the second Wizard. They seem to have codes regularly, so keep looking for codes if you're not in a rush to buy something today.

NoAngel
07-02-2004, 05:18 PM
Because codes are constantly changing, I don't make any online purchases without visiting one or more of these code sites:

www.clevermoms.com

www.currentcodes.com

www.dailyedeals.com

www.dealcatcher.com

www.dealcoupon.com

www.mycoupons.com

www.usacodes.com

Also, I second the vote for eBates! I just learned about it recently - what a great site! :D

Good luck shopping!

Tara
~ Mommy to Kamryn born 12/16/03