PDA

View Full Version : Dont' ever buy ANYTHING from babybeddingtown.com

Msppp
06-25-2004, 10:00 AM
I've lurked at this site but this is my first time posting.

I needed a new crib set for my sons room and I wanted it right away. I noticed a crib set that I liked at babybeddingtown and it said *IMMEDIATE SHIP* I checked out their shipping policy and it said in stock items are shipped the next business day. I placed the order on Sunday June 20th. Today is Friday June 25th and the order still has not shipped. I sent several emails asking about the status of my order. No reply. I placed several phone calls and the call ALWAYS go to voice mail. Again, no reply. I would like to cancel my order but there is no way on the site to cancel an order and there is no way you can ever talk to a live person to cancel the order.

Also, the website state they will charge your card 20% of the price when you place the order and the other 80% when the order ship. My order has not shipped and they charged my card 100% of the price immediately after I placed my order.

I'm warning everybody to never use this website to order anything.

jen2
06-30-2004, 02:27 AM
Ugh...what a pain. Sorry to hear this!!
I suggest you call your credit card company and ask for a chargeback immediately. If you're really aggravated, you might log a complaint wiht the Better Business Bureau and get these guys into a little bit of heat. I hate it when businesses so disrespect their customers!

jen2

miki
07-24-2004, 09:44 AM
That's ridiculous. I would send an email and leave a voicemail saying that you are cancelling the order. Keep a copy of the email you send and make a memo to yourself that you left the voicemail. Then get your credit card company to take the charge off since you didn't get squat.

I have done this before (minus getting charged first) and the company honored my cancellation even though they had terrible customer service and did not get back to me after repeated inquiries.