PDA

View Full Version : Inviting Smiles?

jse107
07-17-2004, 11:57 PM
Has anyone ever used InvitingSmiles.com for their birth announcements? I found them online and I think that they have such a cute and different selection! Any experiences?

ktdid74
07-18-2004, 10:16 AM
I bought my announcements from them and had a good experience. I called their # and did it over the phone. I bought some cute ladybug cards and everything came out so cute! They were very helpful when I placed my order and it got to me fast. HTH-

momtoemma
07-18-2004, 12:06 PM
I used Inviting Smiles for my first DD's birth announcements as well as for her 1st birthday party, and I was very pleased with their service both times. I have at least 2 friends that also used them and were happy. I agree...their cards are sooooo cute!

jse107
07-18-2004, 02:47 PM
Thanks for your thoughts! I think we'll go with them--now we just need to see if this will be a boy or a girl!

Puddy73
07-18-2004, 06:26 PM
I used them for DD's birth announcements and thank-you notes and I was very happy with them. The cards were very cute and the customer service was great!

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle Mae 9/8/03

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."