PDA

View Full Version : Babystyle, bad quality product, and Customer Service stinks!

Jen in Chicago
08-25-2004, 08:42 AM
I am a strong believer in good customer service and standing by your products. Babystyle will not be on my list of perfered places! I had forgotten about this bag and just started using it. It is falling apart FAST! Their products look great, but if they are garbage after a month then they are not worth my money.

My e-mail to Babystyle (via their form)
subject:
Original Un-Diaper Bag- Ivory

I just started using this bag after having it for 1.5 years. It is dingy
and the seams at the bottom of it are tearing apart. In addition, the
zipper gets stuck all the time. Can it be repaired/replaced?

Their response:
Thank you for shopping at babystyle.com. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your order. Unfortunately, we can only accept returns within 30 days of purchase. If the order is one year old or older, we unfortunately cannot offer a refund or exchange.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to call us toll free at 1-877-ESTYLES (378-9537). Our Customer Care Team is available Monday through Friday, 7AM to 4PM PST.

Regards,

Ann
The Customer Care Team
babystyle.com

Jude's Mom
5/31/03

stellavino
10-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Thank you for posting this. I was just about to order the same bag. I have had a difficult time getting items that fit well from babystyle, so now I have a credit with them that I need to use. Hopefully the Majamas nursing top will fit better since it is not their brand.

Cindy

kris262
10-30-2004, 02:48 PM
I've had terrible luck with babystyle both online and in the store. I've had to return several things because they were too big and it took a very long time for them to process my store credit. Then, when they finally did it was for an incorrect amount, and that took a while to get straightened out. While shopping in the store, no one helps you. I was carrying a huge load of clothes around and no asked if they could take them. When you go back to the fitting room, no one checks on you and you have to get totally dressed again, come out and find another size yourself. The final straw was a few weeks ago while shopping off a gift registry. The clerk was not happy that I asked her to giftwrap the item and then when she did she left out the socks that went with the outfit. I wasn't aware of this until my friend opened the gift at her shower. When I got home and checked my receipt, I had still been charged for the socks! I will not shop there again!
K-

indy1710
11-18-2004, 10:58 PM
I've order lots of times from babystyle. Most of the things I have ordered have been from their outlet. I have been very pleased with the items I have received. However, I have never tried to return anything so I can't comment on their costumer service in that aspect.