PDA

View Full Version : Customer service at Little Folks?

tny915
08-26-2004, 03:08 PM
Has anyone ordered from Little Folks and dealt with their customer service?
http://store.yahoo.com/littlefolks/index.html

I'm currently waiting for an order to arrive, but the shipment has been apparently lost by UPS. I've gotten no response from emails, and had varying luck with phone calls. I've gotten everything from friendly, helpful service over the phone to not receiving calls back. Service so far seems to depend on who answers the phone.

Right now I'm waiting for a call back again. I'd never heard of them before, but ordered based on excellent pricing and good reviews on epinions. I'm feeling a little apprehensive about this whole ordeal now, and want to know if any of you have had experience with this store.

TIA!

joyful mommy
02-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Hi,

I know it's been awhile since you posted this message, but I was considering ordering a car seat from Little Folks and saw your post. Yours was the first negative experience I've come across with Little Folks, so I was just wondering if you could tell me how it all turned out?

Thanks,

Joyful Mommy

punrocker
02-21-2005, 11:12 AM
I ordered my stroller from Little Folks back in July 2003, but went to their actual store on E. 23rd St. to "test drive" a few models. The salesperson was very helpful, and totally understood that I wanted to order the stroller online (I was 7 mos. pregnant at the time and not about to carry a 17+ lb. stroller home on the train with me!). My order arrived in 2 days, but I only live 40 miles away. Anyway, I just wanted to add that the store did have sort of non-traditional business hours. I think they're closed one weekday (mid-week), and also observe the Sabbath.