PDA

View Full Version : Great announcement web site

jaydaj
09-27-2004, 06:10 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know of a great web site for baby announcements-www.warmfuzzys.net. They carry alot of the same lines as many stores but their prices are 20-25% off of retail prices. I ordered my announcements by Sweet Pea Designs through Warm Fuzzys and they were great. I got them in less than a week plus Warm Fuzzys gives every announcement order a free personalized burp cloth. They were also very helpful with any questions that I had while placing my order. I highly recommend them!

annasmom
09-29-2004, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the info. I really like the brands they carry. I have a question, is there any pricing information on their website, or do you have to request that information?? I ordered my ds's announcements (Stacy Claire Boyd) on-line and would love if I could find announcements for my new baby a little cheaper.

Thanks again, Eileen

jaydaj
09-29-2004, 04:11 PM
You can call them and talk to Reni to get a price quote or you can email them to ask. In general, prices for announcements are 20% off of retail, and 25% off if you also order thank you notes. Retail prices are the ones listed on the actual printer's web site. Reni is very helpful and is very responsive. I asked for a price quote via email on Labor Day and still received a response in a couple of hours. Then when I had questions on placing the order, I called and talked to them. They are very helpful. Good luck!

jenifyer
10-01-2004, 09:02 PM
great website! do you mind if i ask about how much you spent and for how many announcements? thanks.

jaydaj
10-02-2004, 12:21 PM
I ordered Sweet Pea Design # IN275, the stars and checks in blue. It retails at many stores and on the Sweet Pea web site for $153 for 100 announcements. The Warm Fuzzys price was $114 (that reflects a 25% discount because I also ordered thank you notes at the same time). The thank you notes I ordered retailed for $63 for 50 and the Warm Fuzzys price was $50 (a 20% discount). The shipping and drop fee was $9.50. Plus I received the cutest personalized burp cloth for free! This was the very best deal that I could find on the Internet plus Warm Fuzzys staff is so helpful. Hope this is helpful!!

lmarcam
01-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Just wanted to add that I also had a wonderful experience on a Stacey Claire Boyd order for announcements and thank you cards. The 25 percent off was by far the best pricing I found, and the customer service was truly excellent.