PDA

View Full Version : Dreamtime Baby?

Auburn94
11-11-2004, 09:02 PM
I'm looking to buy a Kidcraft train table from Dreamtime Baby. What's the word on them?

TIA!

Diane

JenniferPT
11-28-2004, 01:04 AM
I bought my Britax carseat from them and received it sooner than was promised. Can't say anything about refunds or customer service but was very pleased with my purchase. (and got free shipping!)

cmorgen
11-28-2004, 02:14 PM
I ordered some curtains from them and has no problems at all, great shipping time and good communication.

prc
12-18-2004, 08:10 AM
I came here looking for feedback on Dreamtime Baby, too. I ordered a Graco Pack'n Play from them a week ago. Yesterday I called them to check on when my order would be shipped, because you can't track Graco orders online from their website. I was told that Graco only sells the particular model I ordered in certain stores, and that they had it on their site by mistake, so it wouldn't be shipped.

They said they'd credit my card back, but haven't done so yet. I'm worried I'm going to have a hard time with them now.

I'm irritated that 1) they had a product on their website that they're not allowed to sell and 2) They didn't call me right away to tell me my order couldn't be processed. If I hadn't called, when were they going to bother to inform me?

Also I had called once a few days ago but all reps were busy and they said I could leave a message & they'd get back to me. I also sent them an e-mail inquiring about my order, but I got no reply to either. When I did get to speak to a cust service rep yesterday, she was perfectly nice and helpful, though.

Anyhow. If they do credit my account without any further trouble, no harm done I guess. It seems like a few other people here have had OK experiences, which is reassuring. But I probably won't use them in the future. (sorry this is so long)

twinkie
12-18-2004, 10:11 PM
I wasn't thrilled with their customer service either, although their prices for my bedding were the best I could find. I ordered a bunch of accessory pieces for my nursery this past spring with the intent on getting free shipping because they had a free shipping deal if you spent $99. So after not receiving my order after several weeks I called them and was told that one of the items in my order was on backorder so that item was holding up the whole order. The item did not show as backordered on their website, but the customer service agent that I talked to said that the website hadn't been updated. If you run a web-based business I would think that you would keep your website up to date, but that is another story. Anyway I asked if they could ship the rest of the order and they said no, not unless I wanted to pay for shipping! After waiting for 3 weeks when I was expecting my order to ship within 24 hours (as stated on their website) I was pissed!! I spoke to a supervisor and got them to send out what they had, but he acted as if he was doing me the most giant favor in the whole world by waiving the lousy $6 shipping fee. What a hassle!

2lovingkids
01-01-2005, 12:42 AM
I personally haven't purchased anything from them but my sister did. She ordered a toy box for her daughter, as a Christmas gift, before Thanksgiving. No one contacted her, and as Christmas was quickly approaching she still hadn't received her toy box. She called, emailed, called, emailed.... you get the point. She finally received an email back saying they show that the order was shipped but the manufacturer had in fact not shipped the item and they don't have any more, ever. They quit producing the toy box. They offered her 10% off any other purchase from that company, but by then it was too little too late. The email wasn't very appologetic and the 10% offer (for that manufacturer only) was pretty lame, given she was now out a major gift for her daughter.