PDA

View Full Version : Birth and Baby.com

ckleist
11-21-2004, 04:15 PM
This site was referenced by someone in the maternity clothes section as having really good info and nursing bra selection. I ordered some nursing bras a couple weeks ago, and have not received them yet. About 1 week after I order them, I got an e-mail saying the items were on backorder and were expected any day. That was over 1 week ago and I haven't heard anything from them. I sent them an e-mail and haven't received a response (yet).

Does anybody else have any experience with them? I ordered several different bra styles in several different sizes because I have no idea what size I am, but now I'm concerned that when I need to return the ones that don't fit, I will have a very hard time getting the credit back. :(

pritchettzoo
11-22-2004, 01:18 PM
I've shopped there IRL (on vacation in WA), and they were very nice. I've had two friends to order from them who were very pleased. I would try calling them.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)

nd93
11-29-2004, 08:05 PM
I live in the Seattle area and have shopped at the actual store. They were very nice and helpful, so like the previous poster suggested you should try calling them. Hopefully it is just a mix up and they will work with you to correct any problems. But I did have a good experience there, and it is a nice store with the best selection of nursing bras I've ever seen.

Mommaof2
11-30-2004, 10:59 PM
I ordered from them in April and everything went well.

KBecks
12-12-2004, 08:08 PM
I ordered in October, and returned the items. It is now December and I have not received a credit on my card yet. Well over 8 weeks, since I purchased and returned before my son was born.

I'll call Monday to see what's going on, but IMHO, the wait is unacceptable.

KBecks
12-13-2004, 02:40 PM
I called and emailed Birth and Baby and received an email response that my returns were filed with the paperwork for a bra that is still on backorder. The returns will be processed this week.

If you make a return, be sure to hang onto your receipts and check your credit card statements carefully.