PDA

View Full Version : I love kidsurplus.com!

kristenk
12-05-2004, 04:46 PM
I just thought I'd share in case someone hasn't been to kidsurplus.com, yet! It's absolutely wonderful. Their shipping isn't too outrageous (although s&h could always be cheaper EVERYwhere, imo) and they have a pretty good range of products. I've ordered from them several times and have been very pleased.

They screwed up on my last order with them. I had ordered the Bumkins sleeved bib and they sent me the Bumkins art smock. I emailed them about the mix-up on Friday when I discovered the problem and I received a response today (Sunday). They're sending me the correct product ASAP (their words), and they said that there's no need to return the art smock. I'm sure it wouldn't be worth it for them to pay for return shipping, etc., but the art smock cost something like $12, so it wasn't just a $2 or $3 item. Anyway, I'm so thrilled that they responded quickly and didn't question my complaint, etc. I highly recommend them!

kelly ann
12-05-2004, 07:55 PM
Kristen-

I agree with you! I just received my first order from them after "window" shopping for about 6 months. I couldn't be more pleased. Even though you have to pay for shipping, the price was still cheaper than if I had purchased the items at TRU.

AngelaS
12-06-2004, 10:20 AM
I've ordered from them too and was very happy. :D