PDA

View Full Version : Land of Nod: Great customer service!

Alys the Cat
12-09-2004, 09:00 PM
Just wanted to share my Land of Nod experience: I bought several of their "A to ZZZ" nursery pieces -- crib bumper, crib skirt and matching wooden blocks -- online earlier this year. Now that DS is finally sleeping in his crib (he was in a bassinet for the first few months), I noticed that the bumper isn't wearing well. It really didn't hold its shape after it was washed (in cold water and air dried). Plus, fiberfill fuzzes are coming through the fabric, and I'm afraid Nicholas might eat them!
I sent Land of Nod an e-mail to see if they could help. I got a prompt reply: they're shipping me a new bumper, along with a FedEx label so I can return the defective one.
Anyway, I couldn't be happier. I love the look of the bumper (we decorated Nicholas' whole nursery around it), and I'm so glad they are standing behind their product.

burkesilver
01-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Glad to hear you had a good experience with them. When I ordered from them last year (same crib set as you actually & some other stuff) the order fulfillment process was terrible & service wasn't much better. I finally got all my items & someone over there told me they were going through a restructuring which was the cause of a lot of their problems. So, now that that is done, maybe they're back on track! I'm glad because they have very nice merchandise - I've been very pleased with the quality of the items I bought from them.

Alys the Cat
01-04-2005, 07:43 PM
I'm sorry you had trouble ordering from them. I didn't have any customer service issues the first time around, and my replacement bumper came quickly, as promised -- even though they must have been busy with holiday orders. The new bumper is in Nicholas' crib, and it looks great! I would definitely order from their site again. I wish they had a store nearby...