PDA

View Full Version : Questions on One Step Ahead?

westamp
01-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Has anyone bought any baby gear from www.onestepahead.com? What's your experience? Are they good to deal with? How about their products?

westchicagomom
01-03-2005, 03:47 AM
I have bought from them a few times. I would rate them as mediocre. They do have some novel items (which by the way you can often find other places cheaper). IME they have been kind of slow to ship things out and I wasn't impressed w/ their customer service.

Check the reviews on their site for specific baby products and also here as their stuff is usually rated well, but there are a few duds (their toddler pillow comes to mind).

They almost always have coupon codes too so don't forget to look for them.

icunurse
01-03-2005, 11:03 AM
I have ordered twice from them (one order was just placed a couple of days ago). They definitely have some neat stuff, but as the PP pointed out, some things you can find at other places for a lower price, so check around before you buy. I can't complain about their shipping or their products. The code PARENTB will save you 15%.
Traci
~Connor's Mom~
http://lilypie.com/baby1/050204/1/0/1/-6/.png (http://lilypie.com)

KrisM
01-04-2005, 03:58 PM
I ordered from them last month and had no real problems. I had a coupon code for 10% off that didn't work though. Customer Service was quick to give me the credit, but they never did fix the code on their webiste (SAVETENP). Shipping was fast enough and the products were fine. A lot of the stuff is available other places under a different brand.

burkesilver
01-09-2005, 05:27 PM
I've ordered from the several times, and although their shipping can be a little slow, I've been very happy otherwise. In case you are interested in sending a gift from them, they do a nice job with gift wrapping. In addition to offering coupons, I beleive they also participate with ebates.

thepeachmama
01-13-2005, 06:36 PM
I have ordered some things from them, but like everyone else, I figured out that i could find their products elsewhere, for cheaper. Also, I found that the quality wasn't what I had hoped for given the prices, and the shipping was slow.

HTH
Jennifer

TahliasMom
01-13-2005, 08:09 PM
Also ordered from then on few occassions but I don't like the fact that they don't disclose brand names. And I also realized that you can find a lot of their stuff elsewhere cheaper.