PDA

View Full Version : Babies R Us and its site

baronbride
01-13-2005, 12:17 PM
Am I the only one who can't find an honest-to-goodness product description on this site? Maybe it's just the way Amazon operates, but for some items, there doesn't seem to be any description of the product. Take for example their bedding sets. I have driven myself near mad trying to determine the thread count and the cotton content of the sheets and other bedding items.

I have sent an email to their customer service department, but it's doubtful anyone will respond. Does anyone have any suggestions about this? Or am I missing the place where the product descriptions would be, as they don't seem to be on the page with the actual product. Sorry for the fuming, but this has driven me up the wall :).

Alicia

quinnsmom
01-16-2005, 03:22 PM
When I was looking at crib sets on babiesrsus.com - I had the same problem. I usually browsed babiesrus - then did a google search for the crib set - and looked for the bedding manufacturers web site.

Although I usually couldn't find much on the crib set's manufacturers online and just gave in and went to the actual babies r us to look at the ones I liked in person.

There isn't much information beyond images for crib bedding online.