PDA

View Full Version : Baby and Teen website

babywit
01-18-2005, 03:52 PM
Has anyone ordered from www.babyandteen.com? I have found they sell Dutailer rocker gliders for about $100-$200 less than many other places and also offer free rapid shipping (3-4 weeks instead of the standard 10-12 weeks). Since it's still a substantial purchase, before we spend the money I just wanted to see if anyone else has used them to ensure they are a reputable distributor and no known problems. Thank you!!

laurajaney
01-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Wish I had better news for you. Unfortunately, I found ordering from babyandteen.com to be highly unpleasant. I don't know how to paste the thread (I posted in topic #957), but if you can do a search, you'll probably also find others who had less-than-ideal experiences.

In a nutshell, they have Zero customer service. They don't answer the phone and don't reply to emails. No communication. Totally delayed shipping. My purchase did eventually arrive even after I told them to cancel the order. I didn't send it back -- too much hassle. It was just a dining booster seat. I would have been Really anxious and annoyed if I had spent a lot of money with them and had no idea when and if my purchase would ship.

HTH

babywit
02-26-2005, 06:21 PM
Thanks so much for your feedback.

Happily though, I am pleased to report back that as I had already placed the order before I saw the note, everything worked out perfectly! The rocker glider arrived within the time stipulated, 4 weeks exactly, it is perfect and not only did we get the free shipping and no tax - but we also saved about $150 on the model we ordered from what we had found elsewhere.

So, we were fortunate with our experience and had no issues at all to report other than how happy we are and how well things worked out for us!