PDA

View Full Version : Buyer Beware: Poshtots.com

Rebecca101
01-28-2005, 01:32 AM
Just a quick post to anyone who is considering buying furniture from Posh Tots-My experience with them has been horrible! I ordered a crib back in September and was told I would receive it in 14 weeks. This would give me a good month before my due date. I even called customer service when I ordered it to make sure it would get here on time. Well, haven't received it yet and I get the same run-around everytime I call; nobody knows what's going on.

I told them since I haven't received the crib by the date they promised, I would need to cancel the order. I asked them if there was another crib they could send me ASAP. She told me this crib was a "custom order" (funny, because it is not made to any of MY specifications!!) and it cannot be returned under ANY circumstances-Even if we receive the shipment and it is damaged, we are stuck with it. So much for their "exceptional customer service!!" I would advise anyone no matter how cute their things are, DO NOT buy from these people!! They do not care about the customer at all.

kensjen
01-28-2005, 12:32 PM
I will second that ! They do have horrible customer service.

I would contact your credit card company (I am hoping that is how you paid) and you should be able to get a credit. I know it is a pain, and more phone calls and being on hold...

I'm sure you can find a wonderful crib somewhere else, and have it sent right away. (and don't stress about it, it is likely that you won't use the crib for several months, so if you don't have it when the baby is born it is no biggie)

Sorry you have to deal with this!!!!

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
02-19-2005, 10:23 PM
I will third this complaint about this company. I waited about 16 weeks for the crib and dresser that was supposed to take 12, I think, then I was told that I could not cancel it because it was a special order. HUH? It was an item directly from the site, no custom anything. They finally let me cancel it when I caused a big stink. I think they have absolutley no clue when Bratt Decor will actually ship them goods. BEWARE!!

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04

setterdogs2
03-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Gosh, Rebecca - this seems so strange. I've had nothing but great customer service from them, and ordered my entire nursery from them. One of the customer service girls - I think it was Kate - was really good about keeping me in the loop about my order. It did come in several shipments because it was from a couple of different manufacturers, but all in all I was very happy with my experience with them.