PDA

View Full Version : Rave for One Step Ahead

Emmas Mom
02-16-2005, 03:28 PM
I had a previous "not so good" experience with their customer service and since then have been hesitant to shop there. But they do have some great products so I'm always on the look out. Anyway, the very first thing I ever ordered from them...I want to say about a year & a half ago...was their rear & side car window shades. They are the best we've found & we've always really liked them. The only problem we've had is that the rear shade has "suction" issues. Maybe because it's a large shade but over time the suction has gotten kind of bad to where it now only sticks on two of the cups (a third one 1/2 the time). I called OSA to see if there was any way to just replace the suction cups & the lady there looked up my original order...again, the first thing I ever ordered from them...and simply said "no, but I'll just send you out a replacement". Not just the rear shade but the WHOLE package. She obviously knew how long we'd had them but didn't even hesitate to replace it. Now THAT'S good customer service. :)