PDA

View Full Version : EXCELLENT experience with Preschoolians

Lenox12
02-17-2005, 01:27 PM
I have to rave about Preschoolians wonderful customer service. I order the wrong pair of shoes and they were wonderful, they even helped me make sure that I order the right size and cut. Great site.

Ann
Mom to Emma Catherine

Emmas Mom
02-17-2005, 11:09 PM
I agree, their customer service is great. I've even gotten the owner, Jeff, on the phone a couple times when I've called. I'll be shopping at them for a long time to come. :)

DebbieJ
02-19-2005, 10:40 PM
Another Preschoolians fan here!

~ deb
DS 12/03

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

ksenn
02-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Well, I just wanted to add my two cents about their customer service. It isnt always so rosy! I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and needed to exchange three of them. So I emailed them what I was returning and what I needed in exchange and heard right back. Great!

However, I emailed them right back with the confirmation..one pair was on back order wouldnt be available for two weeks, no problem. HOWEVER, I didnt hear back from anyone from the company for THREE WEEKS! I sent three more nice emails about the order to make sure they got them because I couldnt believe they hadnt returned any emails...nothing. It wasnt until I told them how disappointed I was in their CS and company that I got a response right back. They offered a free pair of shoes for my troubles. Thanks but alittle late.

Im not sure what was up,but just wanted to warn everyone that it isnt as perfect as they claim to be. Now, the backordered shoes are again backordered and wont be ready until March instead of the mid feb they promised. And these are the shoes i really need now.

I love their shoes..but I cant say that I would recommend them like I used to.

P.S. I was very sick (had no voice) during all of this..thats why I didnt call.