PDA

View Full Version : kidsurplus.com opinions

heidiho
02-19-2005, 10:55 AM
HI,
I just found colgate crib mattresses at kidsurplus.com and babyuniverse.com for the same price (our local retailer is going out of business). Anyway, I have heard the problems with babyuniverse returns, but does anyone have any experience with kidsurplus.com? Thanks for your advice!

olim
02-19-2005, 12:53 PM
I order a lot from kidsurplus.com and haven't had any bad experiences. :-)

SAHM to Madeline Penelope Jan. 9 2004

kcandz
02-19-2005, 01:21 PM
kidsurplus was really great about returns in my experience. You have to email for a RA code, which I recieved promptly and professionally.

danagee
02-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Hi,
I just ordered from kidsurplus.com for the first time & received my order really fast. I ordered clothes & toys and everything was perfect!
I'll definetly order from them again.
Dana.

sugarsnappea
02-24-2005, 11:27 PM
I have ordered TONS of stuff from them and never had a problem. They have been extremely courteous and helpful during my dealings with them. :)

nov04
02-25-2005, 01:56 AM
I've heard great things about them on this board. I'm so jealous I can't order though, duty wipes out any savings I would get there!!!! :(

hobokengirl
02-25-2005, 01:08 PM
just placed my first order from there on monday - and got my item on thursday! no problems

amp
02-25-2005, 03:07 PM
I love kidsurplus, BUT I have never returned anything to them, so I can't speak to that. I know they want you to call with any returns to get an return authorization number. I don't know if that is just protocol, or whether they actually deny some. They do have great deals and fast service though.

Melanie
02-25-2005, 08:50 PM
We ordered our Marathon from them without incidence.

nstekl
03-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I order a colgate matress from kidsurplus.com and it arrived very quickly in perfect condition. I have also ordered clothes from kidsurplus and had great success.

Good luck!

N

tribegirl3
03-16-2005, 10:21 AM
I ordered from kidsurplus for the first time last week and was very impressed! I was kept well informed of my order and when it was shipped. I would definitely buy from them again, it was a great experience!

mamaAnn
03-21-2005, 02:22 PM
I've ordered from them 3x and always been pleased with the purchases and shipping time. And sometimes a clothing item says they will pick pattern but if you ask nice they'll give you what you want.
Ann

ett
03-22-2005, 02:37 PM
I just placed my first order with kidsurplus.com and was very impressed with the entire ordering process. I placed my order Saturday night and received email confirmation the following Monday (yesterday) that my ordered had shipped. The package was at my doorsteps this morning (Tuesday). They're in Vermont and I'm in Massachusetts so I expect the shipping to be quick, but was still very impressed by how quickly they processed my order. I would definitely order from them again.

WeasieG
04-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Kidsurplus has SO much stuff online, and ships it very quickly upon placing the order. The deals on their website - you just cannot beat them.

westchicagomom
04-16-2005, 12:42 AM
They sent me a few incorrect items (wrong size sunglasses). I sent them an e-mail and w/in hours they told me they were sending the replacements and to keep the wrong sized ones or give them to a friend - no need to worry about shipping them back.

I had a similar problem w/ them over a year ago and it was resolved this easily too.

love kidsurplus!

christymc33
05-13-2005, 01:13 AM
I had a great experience with kidsurplus. Received my order in four days, with great packaging as well.

Eloise36
05-13-2005, 01:34 AM
I have ordered several times from Kidsurplus and once from Babyuniverse, and definitely prefer Kidsurplus. My orders have always arrived quickly. I also was able to return something painless, you just have to call in for an RA number which is then written on the box you ship back. I ordered gates from Baby universe, and was disappointed at how long it took to get here. Granted they are in CA and I am on the East Coast, but it was shipped UPS Ground and took FOREVER to get here. Other than that, I have no omplaints on them. I don't know where you live, but I would recommend ordering from kidsurplus if you live on the east coast.

Severine
05-23-2005, 11:06 AM
I purchased the Colgate Classica I crib mattress from kidsurplus.com a couple weeks ago and was very pleased. Shipping was fast and the price was fair. The mattress arrived in perfect condition.