PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed with Little Folks

hapahaolegirl
02-22-2005, 04:31 PM
I did a ton of research before deciding to order my Britax Wizard from Little Folks. All went well up until I actually received my carseat. I received a confirmation via email right after I placed my order online. The next day I received a tracking number for UPS and was told my carseat would arrive in four days.
Well, today I received my carseat and it was literally thrown in a box and taped with one piece of tape which had come off. Also the carseat only had a super thin plastic bag around it. No other padding so the result was that the carseat cover is very worn out in some spots where the carseat rubbed against the box.
I have emailed them about this but I really doubt anything will come of this.
Little Folks wasn't even the cheapest place to order my carseat. Babyuniverse was about $20 cheaper but I've heard bad things about them and much better things about Little Folks.

I will not ever buy anything from them again!

Kristen

hapahaolegirl
02-23-2005, 12:34 PM
UPDATE:
I called Britax last night and sent them pictures of the damaged cover as requested. Then this morning the guy at Little Folks called me and told me that he would contact Britax and get me a new cover sent. Thirty minutes later he called back to confirm that Britax would be sending me out a new carseat cover and that I would also have to send my damaged cover back in. Thirty minutes after that Britax calls me to confirm my information and also to tell me they will be sending a replacement cover back out ASAP and also a prepaid label to send back the damaged cover so they could look at it.
So all in all Little Folks came through for me. I am pleased that everything will be fixed and I'm happy that Little Folks stepped in to help me get a new carseat cover.
I may do business with Little Folks again since they do really seem to care that their customers are happy.

Kristen

designermv
02-23-2005, 12:54 PM
Yay! I was hoping the issues you had would be resolved as I would like to feel safe using Little Folks again in the future.

Glad you got things sorted out!

Rachel, mom to Alison Leah