PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Experience w/ Babyoutlet.com

momaofshane
03-12-2005, 01:55 AM
As a prior poster set forth in detail, this site is awful......

A week before my baby was due, I ordered a Dutallier glider. The site said it would arive in 14 - 30 days. And when I spoke to a rep, they assured me that it would likely be closer to only 7 days. Well, to cut to the chase, it's now been 2 months and still no chair. Each week I'd call to check on the status, and was given the run around. "I think we have your chair in the back..." "I know it'll arive in next week's shipment"...."I'm sure my manager will get back to you to cut you a deal if it doesn't come by tomorrow..." You name it. Still no chair. I'm nursing on the couch, gliderless. I just cancelled my order and finally received a cancellation confirmation. I would never ever do business with this site and warn others no to as well.

DebbieJ
03-12-2005, 10:16 AM
Okay everyone, you have been warned! Stay away!

I never even got a cancellation confirmation after cancelling my order with a real live person on the phone.

Eventually, I disputed the charges and my cc company refunded my money.

~ deb
DS 12/03

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

ktdid74
03-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Several people had bad experiences with babyoutlet! I cancelled my order for a Bugaboo cause they were giving us the run around. Sorry you had to wait this long without your glider! FWIW, I was never able to nurse comfortably in the glider :)

momaofshane
03-12-2005, 05:53 PM
They wouldn't send me a cancellation confirmation either, tho they promised to do so. Finally, once able to to get a live person on the phone after numerous calls, I wouldn't hang up till one appeared on my e=mail screen! Crazy, huh...