PDA

View Full Version : Major thumbs up on arunningstroller.com

hannah2005
03-29-2005, 01:43 PM
I purchased my stroller via arunningstroller.com and I am thrilled. The service was fantastic, the price lower than anywhere else with no tax and no shipping and my item was delivered the next day. I was recently looking at another stroller and was uncertain about it and the owner actually advised against the stroller despite the fact that I would have spent almost 300 on it at her place. She suggested to think twice because it was heavy and hard to travel with. She then helped me find what I needed which was a light weight, tall travel stroller that could accomodate a 3mo old. I had it narrowed down to 2 and although she said I can't go wrong with either she actually preferred the cheaper one! I am impressed with her honesty, the service and the fact that whenever I call or email I get a prompt reply. MAJOR MAJOR THUMBS UP!!!!

nov04
04-02-2005, 11:17 PM
I'll second that. Marilyn is awesome!!!

MomTo5
04-06-2005, 02:38 PM
I'll 3rd that. I've ordered several things from Marilyn and its been a great experience each time. One time I ordered 2 small things at once and when I got it one of them wasn't in the bag. Well I called her and she apologized profusily and mailed out that item right away. I got it 2 days later. She is the best!!

Melissa

anotherjennifer
04-18-2005, 09:42 AM
I'll chime in with a big thumbs up too! I've gotten 2 strollers from there and the experience has been flawlees.

-Jennifer

2zeke
04-29-2005, 12:47 AM
And she will price match.

I also had a great experience ordering a stroller from there last year.

ADK
05-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Another positive recommendation for Marilyn & A Running Stroller.
We recently ordered a Maclaren Twin Traveller from her. It shipped the very next day. No tax, no shipping charge!

murpheyblue
05-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Marilyn ROCKS! I bought a SC Micro from her and a few months ago I noticed that my the canopy/shade had gotten bent out of shape in the car. I e-mailed her to see if she could get me a replacement. Well, she did and she sent it to me for FREE. She didn't charge me for the shade or for shipping. I was stunned when it arrived. When it e-mailed her about, she was like, no big deal.

She's got my business from now on.