PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on Albee NYC and Crib & Kids Outlet

nnm
04-22-2005, 01:05 PM
I'm a bit confused by the various comments on Albee Baby Carriage (NYC) and wanted to get people's overall opinions. Their website seems great, and they have most of the furniture and nursery gear I need and want, but their free shipping for orders over $100 seems too good to be true. Any comments on past experiences with furniture delivery and customer service?

Also, any experience with Crib & Kids Outlet? They also seem to have a wide variety of products, but Albees seems better priced.

Thanks,
Mom-to-be NNM

ktdid74
04-23-2005, 04:32 PM
I bought a Lulu Guiness Mac Quest from them and had a great experience. I got it very quickly and it was free shipping. No problems for us :)

jlcana
04-25-2005, 02:36 PM
I ordered a Britax Marathon on a Saturday and got it the following Wednesday or Thursday with no problems. The price was the lowest I found($214) and the shipping was free! It kind of tells you the mark up on baby items doesn't it?

The only beef I had was the way the website was arranged but that's
probably just a personal preference. I would order from them again.

Lisa
Christopher 3/18/02
Andrew 9/28/04

Lammy02
04-29-2005, 02:46 PM
I could have written this response myself! I had the exact same experience with the Marathon that I just ordered. I will definetly order from Albee again!

Amy
Jordyn 2/7/03
Shea 10/30/04

mtracchia
04-29-2005, 04:19 PM
I also ordered the Marathon from them. Delivery was speedy, price was good and no shipping.

Melissa

dules
04-30-2005, 03:04 PM
I had a good experience with them in buying a Peg Perego Pliko stroller. Fast, free shipping and the stroller arrived in great condition (I've had several arrive hanging out of the box!).

Best,
Mary

MichelleRC
04-30-2005, 03:22 PM
I have gotten 3 car seats from them and a double stroller (through their ebay seller) and was very satisfied with every order. Great prices, prompt shipping.

Edensmum
05-04-2005, 11:43 PM
I just posted this above. But I ordered a quest, got it in 2 days in perfect shape. There was a defect in the rain sheild, (manufacturing defect). called and they said no probelm we are sending a new one. Good experience, go for it.
Eden 9/04

callalillyanne
05-07-2005, 12:23 PM
I just ordered a Mac 3 from them...I ordered it on a Saturday just before midnight...I got an automatic confirmation of my order, but I hadn't heard that it shipped so I called them on Tuesday morning. They said that it had shipped yesterday (Monday). I was like, wow, okay. Then later on that afternoon I was walking out the door and saw my stroller sitting there! I couldn't believe it! Now *that* is fast service!

My stroller arrived in perfect condition- just beautiful! I am so impressed with Albee Baby. The price was great also, I found the stroller on sale for $195 with free shipping, which is over $100 less than other websites! All in all I would definitely recommend them.

HTH,

CharmedOne
05-23-2005, 05:12 PM
I ordered the Sorelle Lana crib and Colgate Classica mattress from them last month. I was going to order the crib from Jdee.net, but I needed to order the mattress anyway.

Both arrived in perfect condition less than a week later...not bad considering I live out in California. I would definitely order from them again!

Caroline

http://www.lilypie.com/pic/050322/43496df.jpg Nathan due May 28, 2005!!!
http://lilypie.com/days/050528/3/11/1/-8/.png

terrapin_mon
06-09-2005, 05:17 PM
I ordered my Sorelle Crib from them, it was supposed to ship out in a few weeks, they got it in stock earlier, called to ask if they should ship it out sooner, (I said yes!!) and it all worked out beautifully.

Their shipping deal was great! Would order from them again.

Ritu