PDA

View Full Version : Horrible customer service at IQ Kids!

AvasMama
05-11-2005, 07:32 AM
I ordered a Kettler trike from them with the seatbelt, bell, and pushbar. On the packing slip was a handwritten note saying the seatbelt would be shipped a day later. Well, two weeks after that date, still no seatbelt. I have a very sad baby who keeps asking to ride her "train"!

So I emailed them asking when the seatbelt had shipped. No response for three days, despite a pledge on the site that all email is answered in 8 hours. I emailed again. Nothing. In the next (third!!) email, I said I would start calling the next day if I didn't hear back. I got a response saying the seatbelt should have been in the box and if it wasn't, they would send another one. I responded within moments that it had not been in the box, explaining about the note on the slip (again, I had put all of this in my first email) and asking that a new one be shipped via overnight delivery. No response.

I have given up, ordered a new seatbelt from Amazon and requested a refund of the seatbelt cost from IQ Kids. Luckily it's not a lot of money, but I doubt I'll ever get it back, though I will file a complaint with my CC if I don't hear anything more from them.

NOT worth it! Don't do business with this site!!!

Robyn & Ava
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/25049.jpg

greatcanuk
06-15-2007, 07:49 AM
ITA! I'm having a poor experience with them as well, in terms of lack of response to my questions, not promptly notifying me about out of stock items in my shipment, bad packaging (box was smushed, packing tape coming off, no packing list in the box), delayed shipping out time, and my cc being charged the wrong amount even with assurances that all discounts would be put through at the time of shipping. I'm going to try to straighten it out via email, as I don't think they will respond to another phone message.

Camille