PDA

View Full Version : Which is better: Baby Universe or Baby Age?

NewGrandma
06-02-2005, 05:01 PM
We are getting ready to purchase Britax car seats and with all of the combined discounts Baby Universe and Baby Age have the best prices online. I've never ordered from either place so I am a little hesitant. If you have purchased form either of these stores can you please let me know of your buying experience: good or bad.
Linda

Sillygirl
06-02-2005, 11:02 PM
I ordered my Marathon from BabyUniverse yesterday and it arrived here today with free FedEx Ground shipping. I got a 10% discount on top of their sale price and it was the best price I had seen for months. I think they also offer a discount through Ebates, which you can sign up for. Check the Bargains forum for a recent post. Anyway, I was happy with the whole experience.

I have ordered lots of things from BabyAge in the past and always been happy. However, I know they irritated a lot of folks a few months ago with backordered Britax seats that took a loooong time to arrive, with little to no communication. Just an FYI.

kcampbell
06-09-2005, 08:51 AM
I just ordered my Britax Roundabout on Tues and it scheduled to arrive Fri. Best price with free s/h and no sales tax with the 10% off. Seems like the best spot. Hope that helps.

mamaAnn
06-15-2005, 01:35 AM
I've never ordered from BabyAge but I ordered a Silver Cross stroller from Baby Universe 2 mos ago and it was shipped fast with no problems at all.
Ann

emmiem
06-15-2005, 08:04 AM
I have ordered from both places in the past several years and have had excellent customer service from them. Things arrived very quickly.
Michele

jenny.d
07-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Could someone share the 10% off coupon code? I tried visasav10 on Baby Universe and it wasn't working to purchase a Marathon.

Thanks.

Jen

lvales
07-13-2005, 11:50 PM
The one for June was JUN10PER - you might want to try JUL10PER and see if it works. I didn't see it show up on ebates so I don't know if they have a 10% discount right now or not.

Linda

lvales
07-13-2005, 11:50 PM
The one for June was JUN10PER - you might want to try JUL10PER and see if it works. I didn't see it show up on ebates so I don't know if they have a 10% discount right now or not.

Linda